Thursday 9 December 2010

The Colours of Christmas

So the big day is nearly upon us again. I'm a big kid at heart and love Christmas, from the presents to the food (especially the food!) but I especially love putting up my decorations.
I've been making lots of festive themed hats and fascinators for a while now as I started too late with my Christmas items last year and didn't sell very many. But this year my hair clips and hats have been flying off the virtual shelf of my shop. I still have a few items left if you want something special for Christmas day, have a look at my Folksy shop for the selection below.




Below is a selection of my favourite festive items from my fellow Folksy sellers;

This sweet little mince pie plate is perfect for Santa from  Dottery Pottery


How about these cute beaded holly earrings from MillieBead



A lovely patchwork stocking from Audrey's Cat


These beautiful gift tags from Crafty Pagan. I've bought these and can't wait for them to arrive!



Or how about these stunning stained glass window hangings from Through the Round Window


And finally, how cute is this crochet Santa hat from NOfkantsCurios

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my long length sanya hat scarf in you festive blog! Loving your fascinators!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Honey! don't all these things look great together. That poinsetta facinators is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete